Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
At Kennel Zeigler LLC, we have guided numerous clients through the process of filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Ohio. Our Dayton attorneys are here to help you. Whether you want to save your home from foreclosure or you simply don’t qualify for Chapter 7, we will listen carefully to your goals and help you develop a plan of action that is tailored to finding you the relief you need.
How might Chapter 13 bankruptcy benefit you?
- It can allow you to catch up on past-due mortgage payments and car payments, helping you save your home and avoid car repossession.
- It will put an immediate stop to creditor harassment, wage garnishment and sheriff’s sales.
- It can enable you to repay state or federal tax debt without interest.
- It can allow you to keep more personal property and assets than with Chapter 7.
- It can provide peace of mind, knowing that you are repaying your debts instead of simply eliminating them.
How To File Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
With Chapter 13, you will create a manageable debt repayment plan for repaying as much as you can over a three- to five-year period. Once the repayment plan is complete, any remaining debts will be discharged.
Many people don’t realize we can help you find relief within days of filing for bankruptcy. The court will issue an automatic stay on your behalf as soon as you file, which will put an immediate stop to creditor calls, debt-related lawsuits and other actions against you.
Talk With Us Today To Learn More
We encourage you to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our knowledgeable lawyers. We will sit down with you and discuss your debt-relief options in detail. Call Kennel Zeigler LLC at 937-576-9991 or email our Dayton office.
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.