Individual consumers, families hurt by lost jobs and business owners victimized by a sluggish economy often fall into financial distress through no fault of their own.
An expensive contested divorce, health care costs connected to a disabling personal injury accident, credit card debt, student loan debt — these are just a few prime examples of how finances can get away from you and make a personal bankruptcy filing necessary.
In Dayton, Ohio and surrounding areas, we are the skillful and helpful bankruptcy lawyers who work hard to put your crises behind you. We are Kennel Zeigler LLC.
- We listen carefully to you, at a time in your life when you need to be listened to.
- We customize a legal debt relief strategy that’s tailored to your unique situation.
- We give you the facts you need about Chapter 7 “fresh start” bankruptcy and Chapter 13 reorganization bankruptcy; about ways to legally discharge credit card debt and medical debt; about how to keep certain possessions during a bankruptcy filing; and about ways to avoid stressful creditor harassment, car repossession, wage garnishment and foreclosure on your home.
- We explode the myths about bankruptcy and divorce, and about consumer bankruptcy in general since laws changed in 2006.
- We point the way to your brighter future, your life after bankruptcy.
Leave Your Money Worries In Our Capable Attorneys’ Hands
Do you have questions about any aspect of consumer bankruptcy? Whether you are a military member in debt, financially strapped owner of a small business or head of household who has just become unemployed and is falling far behind on car and mortgage payments, you can benefit from the guidance waiting for you right now at Kennel Zeigler LLC.
Your initial consultation is absolutely free. This means that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by contacting our law offices. Just call 937-576-9991 or use this website to send an email message. We respond promptly to all emails. The firm maintains regular weekday hours, with extended hours on Thursdays. Weekend appointments are available upon request.
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.