Zeigler, Andrew James
- Managing Member
Andrew Zeigler is an accomplished attorney and entrepreneur. Mr. Zeigler is a Board Certified Specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy Law, a status held by himself and nine others in Ohio. In addition, Mr. Zeigler has been selected to the Ohio Rising Stars list. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. This title is reserved for the few who simultaneously excel in the legal profession and the legal community while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
Mr. Zeigler dedicates his practice to serving a wide variety of individuals and small businesses. He works closely with clients until their legal issues are resolved. From his office in Dayton, and when necessary, from the courtroom, Mr. Zeigler is a zealous advocate for those he represents. His practice focuses on consumer and small business bankruptcy, estate planning, probate, consumer law and foreclosure defense.
Mr. Zeigler is licensed to practice law in Ohio, Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. He is also a member of many professional association including NACBA, the Judge Waldron American Bankruptcy Law Forum, the Ohio and Dayton Bar Associations.
Outside of the office, Andrew is happiest watching sports and spending time outdoors with his beautiful wife, Malia, and their Boston terrier rescues: Frances and Clover. Malia and Andrew, both University of Dayton alumni, are dedicated fans of the Dayton Flyers. In addition to their love of basketball, Malia and Andrew enjoy hiking with their dogs and watching Ohio State football.
Areas Of Practice
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Small Business Bankruptcy
- Estate Planning
Certified Legal Specialties
- Consumer Bankruptcy Law, American Board of Certification, 2015
- Ohio, 2006
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- J.D. - 2006
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 2002
- Major: Information Systems
- Major: Statistics
Honors and Awards
- SuperLawyers - Rising Star
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member, 2006 to Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present
- Dayton Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present
- Thomas F. Waldron American Bankruptcy Law Forum, Member, 2006 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Thompson and DeVeny Co., LPA, Attorney, 2006 to 2015